Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Logan!

Well, its hard to believe that 1 year ago our youngest, Logan was born. Time goes so fast. He is such a sweet boy and is so much fun to have in our family. I remember how rediculously sad I was about not being pregnant with a girl our third time around. To look back at that seems so silly, especially since I wouldn't trade our Logan for a million girls! He is such a joy. He makes us laugh all the time with his super cheesy grin and unabashed appetite. He must get that from me. My mom told me that when I was a toddler I would hoard food. When my parents moved from their home in Long Beach, California I would have been around 1 1/2 or 2 years old. Apparently they found little stashes of food hidden all around the house. Ya know, a few cheerios, some crackers and stuff. I guess I was very concerned about a food shortage and wanted to be prepared. Anyway, here are some cute pics of Logan eating his chocolate birthday cake. Bryan has to work tonight so we celebrated last night instead. Enjoy!




6 comments:

Laura said...

Look at that boy! He cracks me up with his squishy nose smile and never-ending appetite. That photo of him licking the plate is classic. Oh, little Logey, we love you! Happy Birthday!

The Woolf Pack said...

You can't beat the one year chocolate cake. Love those pictures, he is too cute.

The Moore Family said...

Happy birthday birthday love bucket! I love my boys too!! I hope the next one is a girl too, but would be thrilled for a boy!

charlotte said...

Happy Birthday big guy. They grow up so fast.

Happy-Hardings said...

Those pictures are adorable, that's one mess that is worth it to clean up.

Will & Cheyenne said...

He is such a cutie!!!