Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Real Santa

So right before the Ward Christmas party Kole came to me with a very concerned look on his face. He told me that he knew that the "real" Santa was not going to be at the party. I asked him how he knew this and he told me that Santa can not be in more than one place at a time and that his friend from school had already booked the "real" Santa for his Christmas party. (Apparently this kid has some sweet connections.) I could tell that Kole was in need of a little reassurance so I said that he was right and that Santa sometimes enlists special Santa "helpers" to fill in when he can't be there. I told him not to tell the little kids though cause they don't know the difference. I could just see the wheels turning in his head as this sense of pride came over him that he'd figured this out. So funny!



1 comment:

AngiDe said...

I love the picture with Logan looking at Santa!! So cute!!

XO