Monday, November 3, 2008

Our Little "Helper"

Logan is quite the busy boy these days. In to everything! I really have a hard time keeping up with him. I have finally come to grips with the fact that with 3 busy boys my house is just not going to be clean sometimes. It has taken me a long time to accept this but I have learned to succumb to the beast which is my house. Oh well. Maybe someday it will be clean again..until then I give up!




6 comments:

Will & Cheyenne said...

He is getting crazy big! And looks like Kamster!

Hillary said...

Hi Michelle! How's it going? Your little family is adorable. If these are examples of the messes you have to worry about, I'd say you got it easy. Try nail polish on the couch and marker on the walls. These are my worries. I honestly can't wait to for the day I can actually paint my walls the color I want and not worry about kids ruining it. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi!

Hillary said...

Thanks for your comment! I really do feel I'm stonger than I thought I was, before all this happened. I know if we get through it, we will be able to get through anything.

The Woolf Pack said...

Mackenzie still gets into everything. Like, baby powder, nail polish, soap, markers, ect...

Laura said...

I'm so excited to see how much bigger our little Loganater is in person.
As for a messy house - Knowing you Michelle, I have a feeling that your definition of a messy house and my definition of a messy house are much, much different. Even on your "messy" days, I'm sure it beats my good days. :)

thebriggsfamily said...

HA HA that picture is awesome! Your family is sooo cute! I have a blog now.
nolifewithoutflipflops.blogspot.com
It's under construction, but check it out any time :)
Chari