Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Discovery Gateway

Last Friday the kids and I (minus Kole who was in school) went with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law and my niece and nephew to Discovery Gateway in downtown Salt Lake. It was soooo much fun! The kids had a ball and I can't wait to go back and take Kole. Kamden's favorite part was the helicopter. If you are ever in the area, you should definitely check it out. It has plenty for the kiddos to do and when you're done, there's lots of great restaurants and shopping right there as well.

3 comments:

charlotte said...

I love that place!

The Woolf Pack said...

We do love gateway when we are up there.

Laura said...

That was tons of fun. I loved watching Logan splash in the water until he was completely soaked, and Kamden and Addie were a crack up in the kitchen, on the horse, in the firemen clothes, all over!