Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A New Business..

So I have decided to start a business with Lia Sophia. If some of you haven't heard of it, it is a jewelry company. I love their stuff! All of the stones are real and they guarantee everything for life. You can go to LiaSophia.com if you want to look at some of their stuff. Some of you know that I use to sell Mary Kay but have since just started buying it wholesale for myself, as well as some family and friends. There were many things about Mary Kay that I did not like, such as having to keep an inventory (hated that), having to deliver product constantly (hated that), going to weekly sales meetings (hated that too) and having to manage the money side because all the money goes through you (50% profit, 50% back to inventory). Well, the awesome thing about Lia Sophia is that its so much simpler!!! No keeping an inventory, the products are sent directly from the company to the hostess or buyer, and when you have a party, a percentage is taken and directly deposited into your account! Not to mention, there is only ONE sales meeting a month. Awesome! A woman from Utah is signing me up (because I originally went to a show of hers while visiting there) and is flying to Washington for my first couple of parties. We booked them all in the same weekend (March 28-29th) so she can help me get started. I am very excited about this new endeavor and hope to be able to help bring in a little extra income for the family without having to be completely stressed out!

4 comments:

The Woolf Pack said...

I have been to a Lia Sophia party and they have beautiful jewelry. Good Luck on the new business. You updated so quickly that I am reading up on everything that I missed & I have been meaning to call you, I will give you a call tommorow!

The Woolf Pack said...

By the way, I just noticed you have a birthday coming up!!

Will & Cheyenne said...

Good luck love!

AngiDe said...

Happy Be-lated birthday Michelle!!