On the Saturday before Easter we went to the annual Easter Egg Hunt at the Mahoney's house. It was an amazing miracle because IT DID NOT RAIN! It is the first time since we have lived here...and apparently it is the first time since the Mahoney's starting hosting this event (6 years now) that it hasn't rained. It was so much fun! Bryan was at a softball tournament the entire day (he didn't get home until 10:30 that night) and missed out..and yes..he owes me big time! I need a vacation! Anyway, the nice weather didn't last long and Sunday it poured but we had a good day anyway. I know I am not biased at all but I swear my kids were the cutest in their Easter outfits. That is definitely one of my most favorite things about Easter, seeing all the little kids dressed up!
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am glad you had a great Easter! Your boys look so handsome in their Easter outfits. Tell Bryan(since he owes you) that you are going on an all girl trip to NYC, we could all use a nice shopping trip like that!
Hi, good to hear from you. that is funny you live so close. what were you guys doing out here? WE will be back in Utah also,in May. Ryan has been in school and he will be done then. we are excited to get back by family, but we will also miss Washington. well it was fun to see all of your kids and everything. you look beautiful. and I think our babies are close. Mine was borne Nov. 7th. so they are like a month apart. anyways good to hear from you. I'll have to keep looking in and see what's new. Katie
Michelle- you are smokin'! And the kids are cute too!
Post a Comment