Sunday, December 2, 2007
Logan Reed has arrived!
Michelle and I went to the hospital around 1am this morning and it took until 6am for them to determine that she was in labor. Michelle tested positive for GSB last week and so she took her first round of antibiotics at 6:15am and the second just before noon. Logan Reed arrived this afternoon at 2:31pm. He weighed in at 7 lbs and 0.5 oz and was 20 inches tall. He matched his cousin Kaitlyn's apgar scores of 9 and 9. Michelle and Logan are both happy and healthy and we feel very blessed. More photos to come...













Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Welcome to the world Logan! We are so excited you are here! We love you!!!
Congratulations Mich and Bry and to the big brothers Kole and Kamden!
Congrats to you all!! We are so excited to have another new addition!! We love you guys!!
Huge Congrats!!!
Congratulations Michelle and Bryan! That's quite a feat three boys!
Congratulations to all. What a cute addition to the family. Our prayers are with you all.
Love Jon, Char and little ones.
Bryan and Michelle!! This is Lauren (Davies) Heal... Long time no talk! I just saw the link on Jill & Mitch's blogspot.
Congratulations on the new little boy!! I can't believe how your family has grown!! It seems like only a year or two ago that you two were getting married. Time sure does fly...
Anyway, I'm glad to see that things are going well! Take care!!
Post a Comment