Friday, December 7, 2007
Gingerbread House
Who know we also had a structural engineer in the family? Kole and Grandma constructed their first gingerbread house this evening. If we could only use frosting to repair real bridges we may have been able to avoid the bridge collapse in Minnesota a few months ago. Kole was very attentive and enjoyed applying the frosting and candy to the house. Grandma was very patient with the enthusiastic budding engineer. Kole especially enjoyed munching on the leftover gingerbread men and candy.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Michelle,
It's Becca (Lynch)Lind! How are you? I found your blog...and thought I would say hello! It's fun to see what you are up to! You have such a cute family! Take care, Becca
Hey if you want to see our blog email me at beclind12@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite!
Post a Comment