We celebrated our 7th Anniversary on July 29th, 2007. We started the evening by going to see a wonderful movie, called "Rescue Dawn." It is this amazing true story of a soldier who gets captured in Vietnam and plans a daring escape for himself and the other prisoners. I highly recommend this film! Next we went down to Tacoma so we could dine at the Melting Pot which has been one of our favorite places. We unfortunately haven't been back in a very long time because it is definitely a "special occasion" type of place. I had forgotten how wonderful the food is there. Everything from the salad, to the cheese fondue, to the main course and finally..the best part-the chocolate was so yummy! We had such a great time! I felt like such a spoiled wife!
This is the main course. You get all these different kinds of meat cut into small chunks. We had ahi tuna, shrimp, tender sirloin steak, sesame teriyaki steak, curried chicken, and a bowl with red potatoes, broccoli, mushrooms and zucchini. Everything was wonderful!
This is all the fun stuff we got to dip in our chocolate.
Mmmm...yummy chocolate fondue!
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! I want chocolate fondue!
Congratulations guys on your seven years together! We love you!
Mmmm, fondue! :)
Post a Comment