Sunday, April 4, 2010
HOPPY EASTER!!!
These photos were taken last week..notice the light of the sun is present in the photos which is not the case today on this chilly Easter morn...will winter EVER end??? We just got finished having an Easter egg hunt IN THE HOUSE (will post pictures of that later)..I didn't really feeling like bundling up the kids or burying the eggs in the SNOW for that matter! The nice thing about today has been the wonderful Conference talks we have enjoyed and the time spent together. I especially enjoyed Elder Uchtdorf and Elder Holland's talks. And amazingly, the kids have been getting along for most of the day! That in itself is an Easter miracle...:)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I was there for some of the snow, and was so excited to escape it! Your boys are growing up so fast, what a great looking family.
Those are some goo dlooking boys! Love the vests!
xo
Man, I LOVE those boys!
LOVED their easter outfits. SO cute!
What handsome boyS!!! Now get goin and have yourself a little girl to add to the mix!
Post a Comment