Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Kamden!!!

I am a little slow about posting for Kamden's birthday but we have had a crazy couple of weeks. Kamden turned 4 on April 23, 2009. He is such a big boy now! (Can you tell what we've been saying to him over the past few weeks in an attempt to help with behavior?) We celebrated Kamden's birthday at Red Robin with Grandpa and Grandma Dillon and with Aunt Laura, Uncle Nate and cousins Addie and Josh. Having his cousins was an extra special treat since they live in California. We are very proud of Kamden who, in the past several weeks, has made real strides towards acting grown up! Happy Birthday big boy! WE LOVE YOU!!!




3 comments:

AngiDe said...

What a fun party! and what a GREAT cake!! Did you make that?

XO

Laura said...

We were so happy to get to celebrate your birthday with you Kamden. We love you big guy!

Michelle said...

No I didn't make the cake...though I wish I could take credit..haha!