Jessica and Mark's wedding day was so beautiful and we all felt extremely blessed to have been a part of it. The two met in junior high school and were friends through high school. They went out on one date during high school but remained friends when he went on his mission to Baltimore, Maryland. They wrote back and forth continuing their friendship. When he came home last September, sparks flew immediately. I remember Jess telling me that she'd never felt this way about anyone before. I think her feelings took her by suprise and might have even scared her a little. She wasn't used to falling for the guys...they always fell for her! Well, the rest is history. Mark is a great guy who comes from a great family. We are so happy for them and want them to know how much we love them both! Please enjoy a few photos from the wedding day in Logan and the open house the next day. Congrats guys!
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Oh man I can't get your slideshow to work =(
I bet the wedding was beautiful! I can't believe that Jessica got married! Dude, I remember her when she was like 6 or 7..... so quite and so cute with that LONG hair. What a special day!
XO
Ok, just kidding! I got it to work ;)
Oh my gosh Jessica is GORGEOUS!! she looks so beautiful! I can't believe how grown up your family is.... Steven and Jessica.... I love the pic of the three of you... you all look so much alike!
Sure do love you and your family!
congrat's to the happy couple!
XO
What a beautiful day! Jessica and Mark look so happy.
I can't wait to talk to you and hear more details!
Your sister was such a beautiful bride! I really don't even remember what she looked like when she was little. She is beautiful! I love the pic of you, her and Angela. I'm glad everything went so well. It looked like a beautiful wedding!
I totally agree with Ang. I can't believe she is so grown up already. Time flies. They look great together.
Your sister has the pretties color hair!!! Well I should say you both do because it's pretty close to being the same color! LOVE IT..
Hey - - i wanna see cruise pics!
Post a Comment