Kole had quite the celebration for his 7th birthday this year. We had a family party with Grandma and Grandpa Dillon, and Uncle Chris and Aunt Robyn on Sunday evening. The birthday dinner included bratwurst, mashed potatoes, asparagus, salad, rolls and of course, an icecream cake! Yum! Afterwards he opened his presents and was extremely thrilled with all of them. On Monday, his actual birthday, he got to go to the Jazz game with his Dad. Bryan said he got really into the game and they had a great time! Happy Birthday Kole! We sure love you.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Happy Birthday Kole!!!
Kole had quite the celebration for his 7th birthday this year. We had a family party with Grandma and Grandpa Dillon, and Uncle Chris and Aunt Robyn on Sunday evening. The birthday dinner included bratwurst, mashed potatoes, asparagus, salad, rolls and of course, an icecream cake! Yum! Afterwards he opened his presents and was extremely thrilled with all of them. On Monday, his actual birthday, he got to go to the Jazz game with his Dad. Bryan said he got really into the game and they had a great time! Happy Birthday Kole! We sure love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Kole!!
Cruella,
I can't believe you have a 7 year old...any gray hair yet? I love that picture whee mole is totally stoked to get that game. That picture is priceless. Won't it be sad when our kids don't get THAT excited over things anymore?
Happy birthday big guy. I can't believe he's 7. That makes me feel old. Oh wait I am..curtesy of Jolene
Hey - - thanks for posting your blog on Facebook! Mine is private, so I sent you an invite!
So, now I REALLY remember Mr. Dillon (since I saw his picture!). Cute blog!
He is already 7! Crazy! Those were some cute pictures of your family. I really enjoyed the Cruella De Ville story, hilarious. I don't think I want to know who my kids think I look like when I am mad. :)
He looks so much like Bryan, it's like a blast from the past. Fun stuff.
I can't believe Kole is already 7! I remember when he was just born. He is such a cutie. The picture of him opening the Batman dvd is awesome. I love it!
Post a Comment