Saturday, June 21, 2008

Kamden's 1st Haircut

Kamden received his first "official" haircut (one done outside my limited cutting ability) this week. We went to the haircut place and it took a little bit of coaxing to get him into the chair, but he did it without too much trouble. The stylist gave him a sucker to appease him which he gladly took but would only hold it in his hand. He then proceeded to glare (without moving a muscle) at the stylist in the mirror for the entire haircut. He didn't say anything, he just sat there stone-faced. It was really hard not to laugh! Anyway, the cut turned out really cute so just wanted to share the pics I took that day.


5 comments:

The Woolf Pack said...

He look totally different! Kamden looks adorable though, what a little man. Looks like you are getting settled nicely. We miss you guys!

Laura said...

I love the haircut and his big, innocent blue eyes! :)
It's killing me to see Logan so grown up in the background there with green baby food all over his face. It's not fair that he's already well into the baby-food-stage and I haven't seen him for so long!
We miss you guys!

Will & Cheyenne said...

We were so sad to miss the good-bye party. Hope you guys are settled!
Love the haircut!

Madame Mauri said...

What a little cutie! I hope you are all settled. I don't like moving, well the packing and unpacking! We are coming to UT the end of July. Manu's family from Tahiti will be with us, but I would love to see you, even for a quick visit! :)

Unknown said...

hey how bout a new post, im wondering how your doing and I get information from June...hope things are flyin!