This is our new house in Riverton. The pictures don't do it justice. We're really excited about starting a new chapter in our lives back home in Utah. We'll be moving in on June 11.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BRYAN * MICHELLE * KOLE * KAMDEN * LOGAN
8 comments:
What a beautiful home! We are so excited for you!
Just think - in just over a month all the stresses of getting your house ready will be over and you will be in your beautiful new home! Hooray!
Wow!! Nice place! I can't wait for the day when we can finally move into an actual home! Good luck with all the moving! Hope it goes well!
It looks like a fabulous place to settle down. I am definitely jealous of your backyard. We have to get together before you up and leave!! Although, I will probably down in Utah for a visit while you are moving in.
That looks wonderful. We are so excited for you guys. Great backyard for boys!!
Congrats on your new home, and we are glad you are moving back to Utah, even though you are leaving a great place.
Love, Aunt Pauline
How exciting that you will be moving back to UT! It must be hard to leave all of your friends in Washington. Please let me know your new address! I would love to see you and I will be in Utah this summer. It has been way too long!!
Love,
Noelle
Back to UT... now we have another friend there to call on when we visit. Happy moving!
Holy nice home! And a finished yard...Ah perfect. Thats fantastic that you guys found that. Looks perfect. And Riverton, so close to the old stompin grounds!
Post a Comment