I've been tagged...by Jen!!
I was tagged by Jen and will be tagging some of you as well.
The rules are as follows: You answer the questions, then tag 5 (or if you don't have 5 then whoever you can), post their names and then leave a message on their blog letting them know that they have been tagged! Wahoo! Lets have some fun!
What was I doing 10 years ago?
I would have been in my junior year in high school. I know, I'm young! I would have been doing the musical "Bye Bye Birdie" for Riverton City. That was one of my best high school experiences! I loved it!
Things on my "to do" list:
Let's see...(not necessarily in this order) Finish school. Survive motherhood. Go on a cruise with my hubby! Take my kids to Disneyland.
Bad Habits:
Some people might not consider this a bad habit but I can be an obsessive cleaner! My hubby can vouch for me. I have had to learn to relax somewhat since having 3 boys. Sometimes I can be really bad about returning phone calls...I am trying to do better though!
I lived in California until I was 8. Then Utah until I got married. Since then we have lived in Olympia,WA, then Yellowstone, WY, then Denver, CO and back to Olympia again! Gosh that's exhausting!
Things that most people don't know about me...
I am a terrible swimmer...but I love playing in the water. Go figure?! I love movies about true stories!
Laura
Danielle
Heather
Char
Wendy
2 comments:
I love your answers! Some of those things I didn't know, like being a terrible swimmer. I am too! I guess we had better avoid swimming at the same time since we couldn't help each other if we were in trouble:)
You are awesome Michelle!
Post a Comment