Super cute! Hey I tried to call you the other day to chat. But I think I had an old number or something. Must of left a message on some random phone. Wanna email me your numbner? Thanks!
We are very excited to have started this blog so we can keep in touch with friends and family. We hope that you will also keep in touch with us and let us know what you are doing. We love to hear about what is going on with everyone! Feel free to leave a comment or shoot us an email.
9 comments:
Way Cute Michelle. It kind of makes me want another one. For a moment anyway. :)
So cute, and so much bigger than just a few weeks ago. We can't wait to see him (and you guys)!
So cute!! Thanks for letting me hold him during Relief Society!! I think I will always need that!
I think he looks like Kole. What a sweetie.
So fun! Wish you were in CA so we could see more of you.
Super cute! Hey I tried to call you the other day to chat. But I think I had an old number or something. Must of left a message on some random phone. Wanna email me your numbner? Thanks!
He is so cute...and he is such a Dillon Boy!! I hope you are getting sleep and enjoying every moment of his littleness!!
Um HI! So I randomly found your blog. I haven't seen you in forever. Looks like you are happy and have a super cute family.
Erin Sedgwick
Um HI! So I randomly found your blog. I haven't seen you in forever. Looks like you are happy and have a super cute family.
Erin Sedgwick
Post a Comment