Kole is very excited to be on his first soccer team through the Olympia YMCA. He went to practice last Wednesday and met his coach, who I have to say is amazing! I couldn't believe how he got these kids to listen and learn the "fundamentals" of soccer. It was very entertaining to watch them at the game. Kole got really close to scoring a goal and we were very proud of his efforts. He told us afterwards that his heart was pounding so hard! His team unfortunately did not win their first game (especially since the kids on the opposing team, I swear, were some form of superhuman species..) but maybe next time!
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Kole's First Soccer Game
Kole is very excited to be on his first soccer team through the Olympia YMCA. He went to practice last Wednesday and met his coach, who I have to say is amazing! I couldn't believe how he got these kids to listen and learn the "fundamentals" of soccer. It was very entertaining to watch them at the game. Kole got really close to scoring a goal and we were very proud of his efforts. He told us afterwards that his heart was pounding so hard! His team unfortunately did not win their first game (especially since the kids on the opposing team, I swear, were some form of superhuman species..) but maybe next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment