Growling-
Kamden is obsessed with growling at everything. I will never forget watching him sit in front of the sliding glass door when suddenly he started to growl. I looked out the window to see what it was and realized that it was a FLY! We got a kick out of that..
Binky-
When Kole was a baby he never said no to his binky. With Kamden it is all about the mood he's in. If he's tired, needs comfort, or for riding in the car. The funniest thing is at bedtime when it is time to get ready, he starts to call out for his binky. He will walk around the house saying, "beek, beek, beek," until he finds it.
Words-
Mama, Dadda, Grandpa/Grandma (both pronounced Gu-pa), Kole (Ko), shoes, uh-oh, bye-bye, please, (ease), thank-you (da-du), we say "one" then he says "two" "sree", and his favorite word-NO!!!
Finger picking-
Kamden is obsessedwith his fingernails! If there is any little tiny piece of skin or nail hanging he will find it. He is constantly looking his fingers over for any little scrap to pull off. If he finds one that he can't get off himself he comes running to me with the "disabled" finger, saying "eh, eh, eh!" He does it with his toes too! Weird.
Saturday, April 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a funny kiddo! I loved reading about their -isms. That's funny that he is so obsessed with his fingers and toes. I remember one time when Nate and I were at your place for FHE and little Kole got really upset and flung his foot in your lap and you had to take off his foot jammies only to find out the cause of all the screaming was some toe jam. :) Brothers!
Post a Comment